KIITEE 2016 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: KIITEE 2016 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute. The application form for KIITEE 2016 Medical & Engineering will be available from 10th Dec 2016 on the official website of KIITEE
The online submission of KIITEE application form will start in the month of December (expected). The online application form for KIITEE will be obtained on the official website of KIITEE which is www.kiit.ac.in
Once the application form will be available on the official website of KIITEE then students can also fill the online application form for KIITEE from this webpage.
KIITEE online application form submission link will be activated soon.
KIITEEE 2016 application form-How to apply online
KIITEEE 2016 application form-How to apply online: candidates are informed that they can get all the related information regarding KIITEEE 2016 application form-How to apply online from this website. You are advised to read below instruction carefully.
Application Procedure for KIITEEE 2016 application form (How to apply online)
Applicants can get application form and prospectus from online only. It will not be available in hard copy from any source. If you wanted to fill application form then follow given instruction:
- First of all candidates will have to go to the official website for KIITEEE 2016 application form.
- Official website for KIITEEE 2016 application form is www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in
- Then select ‘Online Application’ option and fill desired details in it like candidates name, fathers name, date of birth etc.
- After filling application form press submit button.
- Then take the print out of Registration Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Then you will have to paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- You will also have to sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- Applicants will have to dispatch the Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
- Take photocopy of that for future.
- The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate/ Mark sheet only.
- Applicants must know that for downloaded application form the candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10thPass Certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Note: The print out of online registration form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in personally by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier) to the given address:
Admissions, KIIT University,
Note: Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT. For more details you can visit to the official website of the KIIT University. Given information is on the basis of last year exam. We will update you about latest information after release of official notification regarding Application Procedure for KIITEEE 2016 application form (How to apply online).
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM KIITEE 2016 SUBMISSION DATE
KIITEE application form will be available for submission from 1st December 2015 (expected).
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF KIITEE
The online application form will be available on the official website of KIITEE which is
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM KIITEE 2016
- Candidate will have to visit to official website of KIITEE.
- Candidate have to fill the important details as mentioned in the form as like candidate name, date of birth, contact number, home address etc. and submit it.
- Applicants are required to select 2 examination centers for the examination.
- After submission of the form printout of the form must be taken
- Aspirants will be needed to scan the recent past port size photograph and sign on the space provided them.
- Applicant will have to give a copy of class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate along with application form
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF KIITEE 2016
- Candidate should be passed 10 +2 exam with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology.
- Candidates who have passed three year diploma courses in engineering with at least 60% marks aggregate.
- Candidate passed in national aptitude test in architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of architecture (COA).
- Candidate age should be between 17 to 21for graduation and 24 to 27 years for post graduation KIITEE 2016.
EXAM PATTERN OF KIITEE 2016
There will be 120 questions in KIITEE exam, divided as follows
- Physics – 40 question
- Chemistry – 40 question
- Mathematics – 40 question
KIITEE medical exam:
There will be 180 questions in KIITEE exam, divided as follows
- Physics and chemistry – 45 question
- Biology – 90 question
Applicant will get 4 marks for every right answer and negative 1 mark for each wrong answer.
IMPORTANT DATES OF KIITEE
|Online application form starts
||1st December 2015 (expected)
|Last date application form submission
||25 March 2016 (expected)
|Admit card available
||31st March 2016 (expected)
||April 21 2016 (expected)
|Result of KIITEE
||May 15 2016 (expected)
||June 2 to 15 2016 (expected)
This web page is completely dedicated to KIITEE application form 2016 you can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to KIITEE application form 2016.